Chaitra Vad 14, Tuesday 25 Apr 2017
- Bhumanand Swami
- Brahmanand Swami - Kavi Raj
- Devanand Swami
- Gopalanand Swami - Yogi Raj
- Gunatitanand Swami
- Muktanand Swami - Mother of Sampraday
- Nishkulanand Swami - Vairagya Murti
- Nityanand Swami - Pandit
- Premanand Swami - Premsakhi
- Ramanand Swami (founder of Uddhav Sampraday)
- Shatanand Swami (Santdasji)
- Shukanand Swami (Shuk Muni) - Personal Secretary of the Lord
Shatanand Swami (Santdasji)
Santdasji was born in Meethila town in Nepal. His father was called Vishnudatt, who was a brahmin. He obtained diksha in Dabhan.
He had the gift of akhand samadhi, in which he could see Lord in divine form whatever he was doing, even during sleep. Many times he had remained in samadhi for six months at a time. At Gadhada the Lord asked him to compose Shreemad Satsangijeevan because of his power and divine vision. He has written many other scriptures and stotras including Shikshapatri Artha Dipika.